Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NEW NEW EVERYTHING!! YAY!

Lots of new things happened!


1. I recently moved to St.Louis,MO. I am now a music producer full time and I started a a new company, Pretty Dope. Its a music production/publishing/web design/graphics company.
I will be getting a domain name for it soon..

Myspace page:
myspace.com/itsprettydope

2. New MUSIC!!! Yes! That's ALWAYS fun! I posted three new songs, "Amped Up!", "Dream", and "A Joyful Song". You can listen to them at myspace.com/itsprettydope or myspace.com/lesliegthaproducerchik

3. New Gear! Yes, I got Reason 4 and it is AWWWSUM!!! lol, I like a lot of the new features in it (Thor - reason alone to buy it, the ReGroove mixer, the new sleek interface, the mastering suite selections, etc). You have got to check out the demo and buy it! I also got the Akai MPD 16, I love it for my drums, much better than a keyboard. Also, KRK Rokit Rp5s, they are GREAT for the money, I got them for $150/piece at guitarcenter, now they are $99. Very much worth the buy.

No comments:

ProducerChik™'s Music Player