Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Feature - Helpful Tools: MUSIC POWERS

I am starting a new section called "Helpful Tools" that will contain links, tips, and sources that have helped me in my quest as a music producer.

I have this book called "Music Powers" by C.Cirroco Jones and I have to tell you it opened my eyes to the industry, really. It is written ESPECIALLY for the "up and comer" whether you are a producer, singer, writer, etc. Cirroco advises you on how to pick an attorney, the right manager, how to start a publishing company, record company, read contracts, even HOW TO SELL BEATS- something a lot of producers need help with. I suggest you give his book a look. I will even be listed as a producer in the producer directory in the new edition coming out later this year- be on the look out for me!

Click on the image below or click here - https://paydotcom.com/r/49466/leslieg02/18004912/

1 comment:

Thedy B said...

Just stopping through to let you know that I was here. Keep blogging, doing your thing and sharing info to help your fellow producers and beatmakers as I do the same for songwriters and producers.

Thedy B, Attorney/Songwriter
Hits A Million, LLC
hitsamillion.blogspot.com

ProducerChik™'s Music Player