Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fast From Wrong Thinking

I have been doing this program, Fast From Wrong Thinking by Pastor Gregory Dickow. It is a 40 day program that focuses each day on a negative thought that we all have delt with and teaches you how to get rid of negative thinking with the Word of God. Its amazing. Your mindset determines your level of success. If you believe things will happen for you and you will be successful, then you will. If you don't, then you won't. Proverbs 23:7 says that "As a man thinketh, so is he." This daily devotional is actually where I got the inspiration to write the Music Producer's Prayer (see Day 40 under Phase 2: I feel powerless). It has already changed my life, and I hope it changes yours as well.

In Christ,
Leslie G.

No comments:

ProducerChik™'s Music Player